Even as it snowed outside this Friday, and a forecast for 7 to 10 inches of new snow on Sunday our boys have kept working and had a smiles on their faces, as you can see in the picture. The home Sertoma meet schedule for Tues, April 16th, at Cushman Field has been cancelled. Our next meet on the schedule is the Eagles Relay races, in Fargo, on Friday April 19th. What happens with the storm we are supposed to have this weekend will be a huge factor on whether we have that meet. The Fargo Davies coach emailed and said they will make a decision by Tuesday, to allow teams to find a meet if their is cancelled. So maybe there is a nice warm, snow free meet we can attend in Florida.
Various people will write about what is happening with the teams. Coach Allan and captains will be regular contributors. Alumni and parents are also welcome to submit entries.